[3830] K4OJ 10M SOLP CW

N4KM at aol.com N4KM at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 21:20:44 EST 2004

ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 2004

Call:       K4OJ
Station:    W1YL
Operator:   N4KM
Category:  Single  Operator
Power:     Low  Power
Band:       Mono 10
Mode:      CW
State:     FL

      MODE       QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

CW      1173     4692        59       31
SSB         0         0         0        0

      Totals  1173      4692       59        31  =   422,280

Equipment Description:FT-1000 5 el at 60ft nw. 4 el at 140ft  rotatable

Club Affiliation: Florida Contest Group

my transmitter  within the limitations of my license and have
observed fully the rules and  regulations of the contest.

Well Like there say, there ain't no meters like 10 meters!

Right before the start of the contest W1YL and I decided that I would use
Jim's call as this was the last contest other than the FOC contest that Jim had
worked. So I ran this contest as a tribute to Jim. We still miss ya bad
buddy!

Highlights:
Using K4OJ call.
The E's skip Saturday night.
Having  OX2KAN call me at 2018 on Sat.

Low Lights:
SSB and AM in the CW band!!!!
Not much Europe.
Not  much of anything north.
All Day Sunday only 209 Q's.

Missed AK, PE, LB, NU, NT, and YT  in US and Can.

With the E's this almost seemed more like 6m in a VHF contest.

Still had a lot of fun. It could have been much worse, I could have still
been in 9 Land!

73,
Kevin N4KM