[3830] ARRL 10 PJ2T M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 15 13:18:39 EST 2004

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: PJ2T
Operator(s): WB9Z, W0CG
Station: PJ2T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Netherlands Antilles

   CW: 1272   106
  SSB: 1783   104
-------------------
Total: 3055   210  Total Score = 1,818,180

Club: Caribbean Contesting Consortium

Comments:

Conditions were better than we deserve at this point in the cycle, although
parts of the contest were like getting a root canal. It's frustrating to hear
the LU, CX, and PY stations running rates when we couldn't even hear the other
side. The band turned off Sunday evening at 2130Z and we struggled for two and a
half more hours to make nine more QSOs. High point for me (W0CG) as the CW op
was being called by VP8NO and for Jerry (WB9Z) on SSB was a call from P29NB. It
was a great pleasure for me to team up with WB9Z, a superb operator and a fine
gentleman!