[3830] ARRL 10 LZ1ABC SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 15 14:03:40 EST 2004

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: LZ1ABC
Operator(s): LZ1ABC
Station: LZ1ABC

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Sofia

   CW:
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  65     35  Total Score = 2,275

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

It was a nice contest.
Worked 65 QSO  from the center of our capital  with 100w and windom for 80m(vy
bad on 10m). So overall its not so bad. All the world was workable except JA(i
think?). Missed both mornings so no VK or ZL in the LOG.
USA station worked on Sunday: N1IW, K5MA, N3OC, WE3C, N2NT.
When i heard N1IW he was calling CQ(vy nice signal) and it seemed to me as there
was some channel from there to here only for me. Nobody was calling him.
My point is that the conditions were very strange and interesting. Pitty i wasnt
using a yagi.
Hopefully next year would be as good as this one.
73's de chav/lz1abc

Multipliers worked:
EA