[3830] RAC Winter VE3GLO SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 18 21:37:29 EST 2004

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VE3GLO
Operator(s): VE3GLO
Station: VE3GLO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Ontario

  160:   23     16       3         2
   80:   67     83       8         9
   40:   72     34       5         7
   20:   51     42       7         7
   15:   14      9       2         3
   10:    1      1       1         1
    6:    1      1       1         1
Total:  229    186      27        30  Total Score = 172,596

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I had a good time during the contest.  Meet a number of folks who I've worked in
many other contest and received their thanks for being there during other
contests.  Great to be thanked and to thank folks for being there.  Worked one
Ohio station (sorry can not recall the callsign) that he and his wife look
forward to working the RAC contests.  Too bad band conditions were just not
there for 15 and 10 mtrs.  Had good results otherwise.  Had a great run going on
80 mtrs during the last couple of hours.  My best turn out yet for this contest,
and was nice to work it.  First time in three years.  Can not wait for next
year.

VE3GLO, Bob, Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year's too all and Happy Holidays.