[3830] TBDC VE3NE Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 19 03:22:36 EST 2004

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3NE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Toronto

Total:  QSOs = 271  Total Score = 954

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Hi,

Wanted to reach 1,000 points...next year.
I have modified my antenna and it was a great opportunity
to test it. It works pretty good, better than before.
The best EU condx I ever heard during 160m contest.
Worked a bunch of them:
F, OZ, YV, DL, OK, ON, OH0, UA1, UA2, UA3, UA4, LY, YL, SP, G, KV4, PJ2
(usually that's not the case. No RX ant.)
Heard S9SS around 11:00 z.
Unfortunately West coast was very bad here.
Best DX: RW4PL
With a couple of friends VE3NZ, Geo and HA5JI, Gyuri we are going to be in CT3
for the CQ WW 160m CW between Jan 22 and Feb 3. Call will be CT9M.
I hope to see all of you in the log...hi

73  es  DX

Lali, VE3NE