[3830] TBDC K3SV Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 19 13:07:25 EST 2004

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K3SV
Operator(s): K3SV
Station: K3SV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 108  Total Score = 1

Apology to those who I may have QRM'd when my TX relay started acting up. I
crawled around in the wire nest for about 4 hours and found the problem at 4:30
a.m., and called it quits. Prior to throwing in the towel I S&P'd with an
erratic TX relay, thus 40 watts for a few nano-seconds and then 1000 watts for a
few nano-seconds, etc etc. Did manage DJ,OZ,YV,YU,OK,RK,ON,OH,UA2,G,KV4,PJ2 and
some loud west coast stations. Nerve racking to say the least. That's why they
call it "amateur radio"!!  73 Bill   Happy Holidays