[3830] TBDC K1JT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 19 14:05:53 EST 2004

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K1JT
Operator(s): K1JT
Station: K1JT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN20

Total:  QSOs = 216  Total Score = 1,078

Club: SJRA

Comments:

Conditions were generally poor.  The band seemed noiser than usual for this time
of year, and I heard few Europeans and few west coast stations.  My best DX was
UA2FF -- thanks Vlad!  Despite this minor grousing, I really enjoyed the
contest, as always.  The scoring format is interesting and different, and the
general demeanor of participants reminds one of why 160 m is known as "the
gentleman's band."

TS-2000: 100 W
Tx and Rx antenna: Shunt-fed 72 ft tower (with stacked yagis for
50-144-222-432-903-1296-2304 MHz)