[3830] CQWW CW XU7ADE(E21EIC) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 20 05:30:35 EST 2004

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: XU7ADE
Operator(s): E21EIC
Station: XU7ADE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Sihanouk Ville

  160:    1     1        1
   80:  135    18       43
   40:  412    24       69
   20:  126    22       37
   15:  267    22       57
   10:  162    17       42
------------------------------
Total: 1103   104      249  Total Score = 751,537

Club: SIAM DX GROUP

Comments:

Congratulations to Rich 9M2/G4ZFE, James 9V1YC, Saty 9M6NA (JE1JKL), Brett VR2BG
who made over 3,000 QSOs.

Congrat! to HS72B for made new Contest record from Thailand in M/M at HS0AC
station (over 5,000 QSOs) but not running by Thai-ham.

I am vy happy when I read a good story from Khun Fred HS0ZAR/K3ZO. It's made my
funny!! hi

Congrat! to Khun Bruce XU7ADF/AA4XR who make 1st on 80M from Cambodia. I am
sure. hi

I used smaill equipments for CQWW CW from Cambodia in this time because
impossible to bring haevy equipments to there. I have a good time in XU-land,
good people,  good food, food friends, etc... a lot of Fun in Cambodia. I hope I
will back to XU again.

Equipments
Rig: Kenwood TS-50S
Pwr: 100 Watts.
Ant: G5RV at 10 mH.

Thanks to all QSOs and CU in the Next Contest!

73's

de Champ E21EIC <XW1IC, 9M2/E21EIC, XU7ADE>
http://www.qsl.net/e21eic