[3830] OK RTTY ZL3TE(W3SE) SOSB/20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 20 05:42:15 EST 2004

                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: ZL3TE
Operator(s): W3SE
Station: ZL3TE

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Auckland

   20:  49    93      25        3
-------------------------------------
Total:  49    93      25        3  Total Score = 2,604

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Came home after the company holiday party LATE Saturday evening, turned the rig
on and found RTTY  all over the place.  Played for a short while, thinking I'll
get back on in the morning, which did not happen, Rcvd a call at 9:00AM
Sunday(Local), that I had to be on a plane to Christchurch at 11:00AM, so missed
the rest of the contest.  But, did have fun, and picked up 3 new ones since
getting my ZL Call in June 2004.  T9, TA, DU.

73,

Wes, W3SE / ZL3TE