[3830] ARRL 10 K8BL SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 20 09:38:07 EST 2004

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K8BL
Operator(s): K8BL
Station: K8BL

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Ohio

   CW:  152    54
  SSB:   70    30
-------------------
Total:  222    84  Total Score = 63,168

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 2004

      Call:      K8BL
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     Low Power
      Band:      Mono 10
      Mode:      Mixed Mode
      State:     OH

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW      152      612       32       22
      SSB       70      140       12       18

      Totals   222      752       44       40  =   63,168

      Operating Time = 5.8 Hours

Equipment Description:

ICOM IC-775DSP ; Ant. 4 El. TET Tribander at 55 Feet

Club Affiliation: NORTH COAST CONTESTERS

                             Signature __Bob Liddy - K8BL_______________

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               BOB LIDDY  K8BL
               7234 ENFIELD DRIVE