[3830] TBDC KQ6ES Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 20 22:28:37 EST 2004

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KQ6ES
Operator(s): KQ6ES
Station: KQ6ES

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DM14 Upland CA

Total:  QSOs = 60  Total Score = 120

The score is estimated.  Due to the ease of keeping track of the expected number
of contacts, I generally paper log the 160m contests.
The grim reality of working 160m with 100 watts into a multiband vertical has
not dimmed my enthusiasm for this band.  K9DX as usual in anything less than
very good conditions was my farthest station worked.  Thanks to all in my log,
and extra thanks to the desperate few who answered my puny CQ.
I am especially glad to have been the local source of Einsteinium for those with
their sights on the Chemical Element Plaque...
73
John
kq6es