[3830] RAC Winter VE1SKY SOSB/40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 29 18:35:24 EST 2004

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VE1SKY
Operator(s): VE1SKY
Station: VE1SKY

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:         175                 9
Total:   0     175       0         9  Total Score = 15,624

A great way to recuperate from a recently ruptured appendix.  SOSB on 40M LP was
in keeping with the mandatory rest periods ordered by the doctor.  I don't think
I'll tell him what I was doing so close to being discharged from hospital...hi.
 It was nice touching base with so many of you on a band I rarely work.  The
band opened during the last hour to the West Coast.  I didn't get Yukon, NWT or
NT, nor PEI (skip zone?), but the mults certainly picked up toward the final
minutes of this fine event.

73 Roger
VE1SKY