[3830] NA Sprint CW N4ZR HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 1 09:45:00 EST 2004

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N4ZR
Operator(s): N4ZR
Station: N4ZR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WV

   80:  107     120
   40:  106     105
   20:   12      15
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Bizarre!  Started on 40, and had my best rates ever, but then I decided to jump
to 20 at 0040, and thought at first that my antenna must have fallen down --
most of the signals were weak and watery, and there weren't that many people
there (or still there, maybe).

Only stayed on 20 for about 15 minutes, then back to 40 till 0200 when I made a
first foray to 80.Stayed there the rest of the contest except for a 2-QSO foray
to 40.  Listened on 20 once, but it sounded like my antenna was disconnected.

Using N1MM Logger for the first time in a Sprint, and felt that it worked very
well.  I can't do SO2R in a Sprint, at least so far, but it's ready when I am.