[3830] NA Sprint CW K4RO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 2 19:23:20 EST 2004

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN

---------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: S Sprint Coal #1

Comments:

I was disappointed to not break 300 QSO's this time, even though
it felt like I knew what I was doing most of the contest.
Too many gaps.  Still can't handle SO2R in Sprint, with only
25 band changes.  Obviously I can't interleave the Q's very
well in this one yet.  Still one of the best events in contesting.
I love the Sprint.  Great job on the teams once again.  Thanks to
everyone who got additoinal operators on the air.  Heard several
calls which were unfamiliar.  I hope those were new ops trying
it for the first time.

73,

-Kirk  K4RO