[3830] NA Sprint SSB KA9FOX HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 8 09:03:11 EST 2004

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: KA9FOX
Operator(s): KA9FOX
Station: KA9FOX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

Man, I love this contest!  I got my butt kicked around by many of you, but who
cares -- what a blast!!!!!!!!

Still doing this one with a single radio, FT-1000MP + Ameritron AL-1200 amp.
Current station is 72 foot tower with a Force12 C4XL for 10-40m, plus an
inverted fee at 65 feet for 80m. Some pics at http://www.ka9fox.com/shack and
http://www.ka9fox.com/tower

This will be the last contest from this QTH.  We are building a new house and
will be moving into it in about two weeks.  Some pics of the new place are at
http://neader.com/house.

Thanks for all the fun!!!  See you in September!

73 - Scott KA9FOX