[3830] NA Sprint SSB KL1V HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 9 10:44:53 EST 2004

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: KL1V
Operator(s): KL1V
Station: KL1V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ALASKA

   80:  21        1
   40:   0
   20:  72        2
---------------------
Total:  93     Mults = 23  Total Score = 1,886

Club:

Team: Side Pocket Sprinters

Comments:

Got started late because of trying to finish up snow shoveling from my roof from
recent 24 inches of snowfall. 20 was in pretty good shape untill 0300 when all
signals dropped out. 40 was nothing but broadcast stations. That left 80 and it
was a challenge from Alaska to get anyone. This was my first contest working
with a team and had a blast, hope to be able to do it again.