[3830] RTTY WPX K5NZ SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 15 13:07:32 EST 2004

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: tx

   80:   25   58
   40:  106  284
   20:  102  129
   15:  148  267
   10:   21   41
-----------------
Total:  402  779  Prefixes = 174  Total Score = 135,546

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Bought WL at Dayton last year and have never tried it.  So an hour before the
start of the contest I decide to give it a try.  With the help of AA5AU's
awesome start up website, I had it running with my old Kam + right at 0000z.  I
can see why everyone likes this software for RTTY now!  WOW!  And I'm not even
using 50% of the features!  Know I miss alot of weak ones, will try to get a
soundcard with MMMTY running next time.  Maybe one of you WL pro's could tell me
the best soundcard to use with WL ??

Thanks for the fun!

nz