[3830] RTTY WPX WA4PGM SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 15 18:22:00 EST 2004

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WA4PGM
Operator(s): WA4PGM
Station: WA4PGM

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: VA

   80:   66   5100
   40:   67   4264
   20:  103   7224
   15:  111  11816
   10:   53   5762
------------------
Total:  400  34166  Prefixes = 202  Total Score = 167,054

After a 20 year absence in this mode I decided Friday I would operate the
contest only if I could figure out MMTTY with N1MM. I had my own learning curves
but the software worked flawless, I made several mistakes that I didn't
understand in the beginning. Next time I won't let anymore RTTY Contest go by, I
had a ball and worked lots of good DX with only 5 watts. Some how a couple times
I changed my transmit keying as it seemed no one could decode my signal, even
the strong stations. Oh well read the manual and get ready for the next one,
thanks for the contacts.
73,
Kyle

Yaesu FT1000MP Mark V Field