[3830] RTTY WPX 7S2E(SM2DMU) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 16 02:34:41 EST 2004

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: 7S2E
Operator(s): SM2DMU
Station: 7S2E

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Sikea

   80:  105   422
   40:  273  1162
   20:  277   633
   15:  115   256
   10:   15    41
-----------------
Total:  785  2514  Prefixes = 367  Total Score = 922,638

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

My second RTTY contest ever. The higher bands were in a rather poor shape. I had
a few guys coming through on 20m in the late evenings but no real DX pile on any
band. However, I managed to work some 20 new DXCC countries and I am very
pleased with the result. I will now connect my second radio on rtty as well so I
can run SO2R in the next contests.

Thansk all for calling in and I look forward to working you in many future
contests!

73´s
Rainer SM2DMU - 7S2E in contests
http://www.7s2e.sk2kw.se/