[3830] ARRLDX CW K6CTA SOSB/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 22 16:35:32 EST 2004

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K6CTA
Operator(s): K6CTA
Station: K6CTA

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Ca
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  308    71  Total Score = 65,178

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Equip:
FT-1000MPmkV
Alpha 89
Force 12 8 ele yagi

I had a number of family activities this weekend, so I decided to do a single
band operation. I ran some mini-prop calculations, and decided that the 15M
openings (sort of) fit my schedule - so, 15M it was! I haven't done a single
band op for years, and the last one was with packet. I didn't use packet this
time.....not sure if that was good or not. Condx seemed up and down...EU
appeared to be much better here on Saturday than Sunday. Lots of cut
numbers....some seemed to not make a lot of sense (AKW for example....if you
send KW, you don't need to tell me that it is "1" KW). Anyway, always fun to
exercise the radio and run up my power bill. Thanks for the Q'S!

73, Ed K6CTA