[3830] ARRLDX CW WO4O SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 22 18:55:51 EST 2004

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WO4O
Operator(s): WO4O
Station: WO4O

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: tn

Total: 1207   372  Total Score = 1,339,200

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Missed the 2003 ARRL Int'l DX CW because of illness.

With LP I was fortunate to hold onto 14.033 for 4 hours Sunday morn until JY9QJ
called me. Although I was grateful for the mult I did not appreciate whoever
spotted him.  All of a sudden a hoard of packeteers jumped on the frequency
calling him and he began working them and I lost control of the frequency.  My
QRL QSY messages fell on deaf ears.  Thems the breaks . . .

Thanks for the fun!  73 Ric

http://www.qrz.com/callsign/Wo4o

...-.-