[3830] ARRLDX CW IR4X(@IQ4A) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 23 02:39:55 EST 2004

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4X
Operator(s): I4IND I4TJE I4VEQ IZ4BOY IK4DCT
Station: IQ4A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: BOLOGNA ITALY
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:  187    34
   40: 1075    57
Total: 3132   245  Total Score = 2,302,020

It was a last minute planned contest. A very hard snow the day before damaged
the low bands antenna so no antenna on 160 and a simple dipole on 80.

Great contest while propagation slowly leaves us. No west on 10 but a good open
to the east cost.
It was like a training contest for us only IK4DCT and I4IND are skilled CW
operators. Thanks to all stations that kindly repeated their calls.
My happiness  was to get the right callsign at the first call.....HI
Thanks and 73 de Claudio I4VEQ