[3830] NAQP RTTY W0YK Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 28 22:49:33 EST 2004

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Total:  460   197  Total Score = 90,620

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

What fun!  Thanks for the QSOs and thanks for the moves, half of which didn't
work.  Especially back to 10 meters, the QSYs never seemed to work.  A mini-run
of JAs on 15 helped the QSO total a bit.  JA1BWA and others were even calling CQ
NAQP!

I'm still not used to WriteLog and found myself erasing QSOs by forgetting to
enter the last one into the log before entering the data for the current one.  I
caught myself doing this a few times and recovered what I knew about.  But, my
log has these ominous-looking time gaps.  So, I apologize to those who may fall
victim to NIL.  I'll let the log checkers know.

73,
W0YK