[3830] CQ160 SSB N0FW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 29 16:35:10 EST 2004

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N0FW
Operator(s): N0FW
Station: N0FW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OHIO

Total:  QSOs = 1000  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 29  Total Score = 204,340

Club: Southwest Ohio DX Assn

Comments:

I don't like to do part-time efforts, but, work required more attention this
weekend than the contest.

Generally, I am finding operators to be less courteous than in past years.  On
Saturday morning, W8MJ, asked me to QSY down 1KC after he was down 2KC from me,
was experiencing QRM, and then moved up 1 KC from me.  N3HBX told me the contest
was over when GMT showed 2358Z, intentionally interfering with my last contest
QSO.  I am curious if others are experiencing the same over the last several
contests?  Could it be that the no-code Extras are now starting to contest?  73