[3830] RTTY Roundup K4MM M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 6 09:36:00 EST 2004

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K4MM
Operator(s): K4MM, W4IX
Station: K4MM

Class: M/S LP
QTH: SFL

Total:  842  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 53  Total Score = 91,778

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

It was nice working the lower 48 and Hawaii.  Missed Alaska.  We couldn't get
the 80 meter antenna to load well, and could only make 2 Q's there. Really need
some ssb filters in the TS-2000. Will try to set up for FSK next time.  The CW
filters do work well there. We had a fun time, running LP and minor antennas.
Old "Murphy" only struck a few times locking up the computer.  73 and thanks to
all who wkd us.

Tom - K4MM  &  John - W4IX
Port St Lucie, Florida - EL97tg

EQUIPMENT =  TS-2000 & MFJ981 tuner.
TERMINAL  =  800 mhz home built CPU, BuxCom interface, Writelog & MTTY
ANTENNAS  =  Mosley CL33 @ 30' and various wire antennas.