[3830] ARRL 10 W0ETT SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 10 10:18:20 EST 2004

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: CO

   CW:  295    67
  SSB:  433    76
-------------------
Total:  728   143  Total Score = 293,150

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

After such great openings to EU in last few years during solar cycle
peak, it was disappointing to not even hear any EU stations during
the test.  However, we had good openings to South and Central America,
the Carribean, Pacific, VK/ZL, and even worked a couple of weak Japan
stations who did well with my weak LP signal.

Nice to work several GMCC stations:  N0HF, KV0Q, K0FX, N0SXX, and KI0II.

73 Ken, W0ETT