[3830] NAQP CW N6MJ(@W6KP) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 11 13:27:50 EST 2004

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N6MJ
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: W6KP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

Total: 1290   285  Total Score = 367,650

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Congrats to ZF2NT for an outstanding score.  All bands were in great shape from
out here.  The only problem was that 20m closed alot earlier than it normally
does, so that threw a wrench into my strategy.

I had a personal best CW hour of 184 the 1st hour, and followed that up with 136
and 153 hours.  I ended up with 466 2nd radio q's, which is by far the most I
have ever had in this one.  I think im getting the hang of this SO2R thing. This
is definately one of my favorite contests of the year.

73, Dan N6MJ