[3830] NAQP CW N5OT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 11 19:37:58 EST 2004

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N5OT
Operator(s): N5OT
Station: N5OT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OK

Total:  139   242  Total Score = 274,186

Club:

Team: Azenmokers 1

Comments:

Wow.  My new station is certainly delivering the goods.  At this point I think
it's operator-limited  :)

I have no idea what happened on 10.  I would say 10 sucked.  However, looking at
other people's comments (and multipliers), I must have made some stupid tactical
mistake that I still don't understand.  Will you guys tell me what I did?:

I started on 15M and made all my 10M QSOs on the second radio.

Should I have CQ'd on 10?  It was, like, dead from here with only the occasional
whisper of a signal, yet K5KA who is about 5 miles away had 200+ QSOs on 10.  He
CQd.

Anyway, the other bands certainly put out.  I went to 40 pretty early and it
shows.  First time with more than 100 QSOs on 160 in any CD Party, but there I
go showing my age (I liked it better when multipliers counted once regardless of
band!).

Mark, N5OT