[3830] NAQP CW K7SV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 12 17:09:56 EST 2004

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

Total:  808   238  Total Score = 192,304

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC #1

Comments:

This one was kind of strange. Last week if someone was to suggest that I'd work
45 mults on ten meters in this contest I'd have told them they were nuts! Like
others, I think I spent too much time on ten, but then again the numbers on 15
were very good as well. 20 was way down. Can't say much for 40 as the beam
developed an almost infinite swr as it got dark (and cold). This was certainly
my best shot on 80, but not having 40 may have helped as did the excellent
condx. 160 was really good as well. I've noticed comments from some of the guys
down south and out west that things weren't so good, so this was probably one of
infrequent times when they weren't favored in a domestic contest. I thought
activity was tremendous! TKS and CUall on fone.