[3830] NAQP SSB KI0II Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 18 08:47:53 EST 2004

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KI0II
Operator(s): KI0II
Station: KI0II

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CO

  160:    7     6
   10:    6     5
-------------------
Total:  321   115  Total Score = 36,915

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMC Rock Mountain #2

Comments:

Looking at other scores I have to wonder if my 10 and 40 meter antennas are
broke!  Just did not hear much activity on either band but had better luck on 15
and 20 so that is where most of my time went. 40 meters was so dead it was
eerie!!  At 03:00 UTC only a couple of nets were heard in the upper portion of
the band and several CW  signals down low, all with good signals. Was the band
declared a "no-contest" band for a while?  Real strange.

Had a real nice run on 20 which was a real blast. Thanks to all for the
contacts.

KI0II