[3830] HA DX F6IRF SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 18 09:52:47 EST 2004

                    Hungarian DX Contest

Call: F6IRF
Operator(s): F6IRF
Station: F6IRF

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: JN35

  160:    8      0       7
   80:   88      0      32
   40:  163      0      33
   20:  220      0      40
   15:   97      0      16
   10:    8      0       0
----------------------------
Total:  584      0     128  Total Score = 221,056

IC735 + Homebrew 4cx250 PA - 500W
OB6-3M tribander at 12m AGL (2el/bd) - Dipole 40/80 at 18m AGL (also used on
160)

Very bad meteo generating vy high local noise. Closed the station during the
night due to a thunderstorm. In general, I never managed to get a sustained rate
when calling (1pt and no mult is not motivating!), so I did mainly S&P... Only
exception has been the first hour on 7Mhz. No HA station heard on 10 and very
few on 15.
Used N1MM free logger V3.0.185; still a few things to be improved (i.e. partial
check - CW type ahead, a few HA stns clubNR not counted as mults, etc...), but
does the job and counts the points correctly  (thanks to the N1MM team).
See you next week in REF. 73's Patrick