[3830] NAQP SSB N2GA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 19 07:38:49 EST 2004

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N2GA
Operator(s): N2GA
Station: N2GA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY

  160:    4     3
   80:   10     6
Total:  271   102  Total Score = 27,642

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Team: Order of Boiled Owls

Comments:

Another "HOOT" of a contest!  Yes, there was more than one of us out there!  And
yes, something WAS going on!  Members of the Order of Boiled Owls were on
celebrating our 50th Anniversity in 2004 and all used the name "HOOT" in this
contest.  For NAQP, NA2M, K2SX, KW20 (KS2G) and myself N2GA were on.  If you
worked all of us, you qualify for our "OBO 50" Award - see http://www.obony.org
for more information.

I wish I had more time to operate but only could put in 4 hours.  I needed to
finalize preparation for "Ham Radio University 2004" held in Oyster Bay, Long
Island, NY, on Sunday, January 18.  See http://www.hudson.arrl.org/nli for more
information.

Thanks for all the Q's - it was fun!

73, George