[3830] CQ160 CW AD8P Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 17:31:36 EST 2004

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: AD8P
Operator(s): AD8P
Station: AD8P

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Ohio

Total:  QSOs = 107  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 4  Total Score = 10,449

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

On the way home from work on Friday I decided to operate what little I would
operate from home as QRP. I have never done a QRP effore before and may not do
it again. My face is completely bruised from being CQ'd in after calling some
folks.

The absolute highlight was workinf EI/OK1TN (if memory serves me correct) on the
first call. 5 watts and a wire antenna....amazin' for sure.

This was Friday evening. I worked at W8FT Saturday and Sunday.