[3830] CQ160 CW N3NR Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 18:40:20 EST 2004

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N3NR
Operator(s): N3NR
Station: N3NR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA

Total:  QSOs = 261  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 13  Total Score = 41,064

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Never really go into the groove for this one :(

Missed out on a lot of operating time due to work obligations. Then spent about
10% of the contest fighting with my computer (another monument to the adage
"Better is the enemy of the Good") which decided to do too damned much other
stuff while it was trying to send CW. My apologies to everyone who had to listen
to my stations lousy CW and any of the random strings of characters!

Europe was breaking through nicely just at the end of the contest here on the
East Coast. Unfortunately there seemed to be a lot of stations in the east who
didn't notice.

See everyone next year!

73 de Nick N3NR