[3830] CQ160 CW W8CAR Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 26 08:28:36 EST 2004

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W8CAR
Operator(s): W8CAR
Station: W8CAR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OHio

Total:  QSOs = 659  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 36  Total Score = 184,366

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Condx were tough the first night but better Saturday-never did get back on for
Sunday night. The BOGs I have out worked well and allowed me to have my first
ever runs of EU stations-first at around 0200 Saturday night and then later each
with about 30 stations. I worked 75 10 pointers a first from here.
Found D4B and A61AJ cqing with no answers for 2 of the easiest mults ever.
Little heard to my West (except power line noise) and got no Vk/JA/ZL or HI or
AK. Lots of fun!! Condx on topband are certainly headed up for the next few
years.

equipment
FT1000MP
Alpha 76pa