[3830] CQ160 CW 9A7P Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 26 10:08:26 EST 2004

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A5AEI, 9A6NDX, 9A6XX, DH1TW, DL3DXX, S56A
Station: 9A7P

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Lighthouse
Operating Time (hrs): 36,2

Total:  QSOs = 1356  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 75  Total Score = 881,451

TS850+TS930
Alpha91B (are we OK for M/S LP? :-))
L/4 wire vertical with 3 radials, inv vee, 2x beverages

Another operation from most western croatian point - lighthouse Savudrija. It
was typical fieldday style with getting everything up just before the contest.
Last year it was enough to win Europe with just a vertical wire and this year
with all the additional work in the field and in the shack we're far far from
winning again - not fair.

Friday to Saturday night was a general suckup here with only 46 NA QSOs but
after some antenna work in between and maybe better condx on Saturday we got
back with another 140 NA QSOs. 190 NA in total, only about 50 AS and over 1150
EU QSOs.

It was pleasure having DH1TW & DL3DXX BCC lids added in the last year's team
making it another great funny weekend!

Next time we will invent something new :-)

Compliments to 9A1A & MD4K

Hrleed - 9A6XX, NY6W
9A7P WWYC+BCC Team