[3830] CQ160 CW I5JVA Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 26 13:16:19 EST 2004

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: I5JVA
Operator(s): IK2QEI - IZ2AAJ - I5JVA
Station: I5JVA

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: FLORENCE
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1349  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 78  Total Score = 968,234

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

A lots of European activity...!!! First contest with new FT1000 MKV, vy nice
radio, and a lot to learn.

Good condx to USA we work around 270 us station, good opening with KA6W from
Cal, N7JW,N6SS and others...

Carlo`s antenna doing a vy beautiful job to west, vy difficulte to break the
pile up on east side... no condx to vk, no possibility to work YA8G and EK3GM.

My best Thanks to our fantastic host Carlo I5JVA and Maria his wife.

Any report about our signal or activity, pse send me an email, thank you.

Cu next one,

Stefano IK2QEI