Fw: [3830] CQ160 CW K4JA(K4MA) Single Op HP

Jim Stevens k4ma at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 17:35:12 EST 2004

One thing that I forgot to mention.

As some other people noted, the EU openings came in spurts on Saturday
night, but there was
one period in 0200Z hour when the band just exploded with EU stations.  My
pile-up got huge.
It sounded more like a CW pile-up that I have had from 8P on 10M or 15M.  It
was very amazing.
I even asked Paul to come over and listen to it for a minute.

73, Jim K4MA