[3830] CQ160 CW W5EKF Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 26 19:22:39 EST 2004

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W5EKF
Operator(s): W5EKF
Station: W5EKF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

Total:  QSOs = 601  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 20  Total Score = 100,656

Conditions seemed to be pretty good. I worked several Europeans which is
unusual, normally I can' hear them.
This was a pretty major effort for me, I wish my 2 hour nap wouldn't have turned
into 4 hours Sunday morning HI. While Europe was good, the Pacific was pretty
Nill. I did pick up some new countries and as usual really enjoyed the operation
in a CW contest. Kind of sad there are no more 160M contest untill next year.
Maybe by then I will have a receiving antenna installed and will be able to hear
Europe a little better.
Thanks to all who parcitipated for a very enjoyable weekend.

Rig TenTec OMNI 5 Ant INV L with only 3 radials.(The QTH is in Wetlands)