[3830] ARRL Jan VHF VA3KA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 27 12:54:26 EST 2004

                    ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes

Call: VA3KA
Operator(s): VA3KA
Station: VA3KA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN15

  222:   17     9
  1.2:    5     3
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  158    58  Total Score = 12,992

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I thought the conditions were kind of flat. Hard a hard time getting out of my
local grids on Saturday! Should have spent more time on 6M, guess I missed the
AU opening. But, what a surprise to hear VP9GE for hours and hours with a S9++
signal when no one else on the band!

Thanks to all the locals who got on and gave me many band QSO's. Also a special
thanks to the gang down at Rochester, NY (FN12/FN13), this contest would not be
the same without them, especially K2AXX and W2FU who gave me my very first "DX"
on 1296!

See you in June.