[3830] CQ160 CW I7/9A3A Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 29 13:29:48 EST 2004

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: I7/9A3A
Operator(s): 9A3A
Station: 9A3A

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Brindisi, Italy

Total:  QSOs = 413  State/Prov = 11  Countries = 50  Total Score = 132,919

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Due to other commitments I could not operate full time, only 9 hours on the air.
Propagation was very good, not much QRN and there were many loud signals,
especially during Saturday early morning hours. Great conditions were at times
eclipsed by rude frequency stealers, with some stations jumping on top of my
frequency whenever I was getting response from NA and starting CQ TEST … no
QRL?, ignoring my complaints, as I was not there at all. The worst two were HA5A
and HA8DU, with a few more whom I wish to remind that the big score does not
justify this type of operating habits, especially on Top Band. It used to be
known as a “gentlemen’s band” - let’s try to keep it that way, please.

73 CU

Ivo I7/9A3A

ex 5B4ADA/C4A