[3830] NA Sprint CW K5KG HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 31 20:21:19 EST 2004

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K5KG
Operator(s): K5KG
Station: K5KG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL

   20:   44   36 min
---------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: S Sprint Coal #1

Comments:

Very poor condx on 20.  40 was ok.  80 started out ok, but got very noisy in the
last hour.  Overall participation seemed quite low compared with last
September.

My Poodle puppy decided that she wanted to get rambunctious with squeeky toys in
the shack just as I was getting up a decent rhythm.  Squeeky toys add a level of
QRM not heard before! The puppy also decided to engage the cat in a game of cat
and mouse under the desk which seriously hampered my concentration.  Finally the
xyl chased them both out of the shack and I was able to focus on chaos of the
contest.