[3830] NA Sprint CW W6YX(N7MH) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 31 22:12:03 EST 2004

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): N7MH
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

   80:   85    0:57
   40:  145    1:47
   20:  106    1:16
---------------------

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

This is my first time over 300 Q's in Sprint.  Even though I was set up for SO2R
the only time I used it was when changing bands for about a minute or two each
time.  The second radio was too distracting.  Maybe next time I'll actually use
the second radio, but I think it was a useful experience to focus on doing well
with just a single radio.

I worked all multipliers I heard, not all when I first heard them, but
eventually I caught up with all that I heard.  I missed KS, ND, NE, RI, QC, MB,
AB, and NT.  DX worked was KP4, XE, and ZF.

Only one dupe in the log.  When he called me for a 3rd time on the same band I
sent B4.  Thanks for all the Q's.

73,
-Mike, N7MH