[3830] RAC Day VE9DX SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 2 13:58:56 EDT 2004

                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NB

  160:    0     0        0         0
   80:   27     0        9         0
   40:  137     0        8         0
   20:  242     0        8         0
   15:   19     0        4         0
   10:   10     0        2         0
    6:    0     0        0         0
    2:    0     0        0         0
Total:  435     0       31         0  Total Score = 71,796

TX: 30 watts to a vertical with Writelog.
Conditions not great.  Wednesday evening the QRN was unreal.  Was amazed that I
was able to copy calls at all.  S meter sat at 30 over 9 most of the evening.
Needless to say I shut down quite early.  Actually heard quite a few VE6 and 7's
on 80 and 40.
For mid week it was great to see so many involved.  That being said, I called
CQ
often with no takers.
Logs already uploaded to LOTW with a bunch of matches moments after the
contest.
Thanks to all that called... 73 Andy (VE9DX)