[3830] DL-DX RTTY 9M2/G4ZFE(@9M2RPN) SOAB-6 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 4 21:58:30 EDT 2004

                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: 9M2/G4ZFE
Operator(s): G4ZFE
Station: 9M2RPN

Class: SOAB-6 HP
QTH: Kuala Lumpur

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   33   490    19
   20:  160  2390    50
   15:   57   880    25
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  250  3760    94  Total Score = 353,440

Club: BARTG

Comments:

Station: IC-765 Pro, IC-PW1 amplifier (400W), Force 12 C-3S and 40m inv vee
Software: N1MM Logger and MMTTY

Great participation from DL amateurs - thank you!

The bands were not good enough for a full-time entry. Support from JA was low
but activity from EU and NA was good. I was pleased to work a few big stations
from Eastern USA.

20m during the night (local time) was up and down with heavy QSB so apologies
for the many requests for repeats. Surprisingly 20m stayed open to Eu a long
time after local sunrise.

40m was surprisingly good and I should have spent more time on the band.

Big signal of the contest goes to YV6BTF who had an oustanding 599+10dB signal
after dawn on 20m. FB for low power.

Two new RTTY countries - A71EM and DU7/G4DUM. Thank you!

73 and Thank you for the QSOs.

Rich, 9M2/G4ZFE