[3830] RAC Day K0HW SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 6 23:58:58 EDT 2004

                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 15:30

  160:    0      0       0         0
   80:    2      7       1         4
   40:   29      9       7         3
   20:   58    168       8        12
   15:    9      4       3         1
   10:    0      0       0         0
    6:    0      0       0         0
    2:    0      0       0         0
Total:   98    188      19        20  Total Score = 94,068

These Canada RAC Contests are a lot of fun.  I agree a lot of the stations out
of Canada don't realize that everyone counts as points.  GW4BLE gave me a 59 but
would not log me as a contact.  He would not give me a number at all.  He said
he was only logging Canada stations and I would mess his log all up if
he were to give me a number.  I had better luck in the Winter Contest because
it was the weekend and there was more activity.  I will be back next year for
this one.  I even took the day off retirement to work this contest.