[3830] IARU K3CR(LZ4AX) SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 11 11:24:56 EDT 2004

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K3CR
Operator(s): LZ4AX
Station: K3CR

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: WPA

  160:    23           10
   80:   117           34
   40:   384           61
   20:   785           74
   15:   639           61
   10:    49           23
---------------------------
Total:  1997    0     263  Total Score = 2,035,620

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

ZN    HQ
---------------
160    5     5
 80   13    21
 40   27    34
 20   37    37
 15   27    34
 10    8    15
--------------
     117   146

Initially planned as a serious effort, then as not that serious, then again
serious. I kept changing my mind until the contest began and then I just got
sucked in. Had a lot of interesting moments - some really funny, some not that
funny and some almost miserable. Spent a lot of time hunting HQ stations but
besides P40HQ, W1AW/0, NU1AW and K1ZZ couldn't get anyone else on 6 bands.
Conditions were just great, despite the noisy low bands and I really had fun.
Hope you did too !

Thanks to WA3FET for letting me use his fine station again.

CU in WAEDC from the European side this time :)

73!