[3830] IARU W0AIH(K8GU) SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 11 11:43:45 EDT 2004

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): K8GU
Station: W0AIH

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: WI

  160:    3     0       3
   80:   30     0      11
   40:  143     0      33
   20:  403     0      59
   15:  166     0      35
   10:    2     0       2
---------------------------
Total:  747     0     143  Total Score = 346,632

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Equipment:
        1x IC-765 (100W)
        TRLog
Antennas (a small selection of W0AIH's collection):
        160:  Elevated Vertical
         80:  Delta Loop, phased bobtails
         40:  3/3 @ 200'/100', 3-el @ 75', dipole
         20:  4-wave Rhombic to EU, 4/4/4/4, others
         15:  5-el at 180', 5/5 @ 110'/70', 4/4 fixed SE
         10:  5/5/5/5, 6-el @ 53'

IARU is a favorite of mine.  Thanks to Paul and Mary for having me!  I only
intended to "nap" for about 2-3 hours...but, I missed my alaram and ended up
with 5 hours of nap plus miscellaneous breaks.  I missed a lot of easy stateside
QSOs on 40 and some Pacific multipliers.  VY QRN on 80 and 160!

Thanks for the QSOs!  See you from "the Farm" this winter...

73,

--Ethan, K8GU/0.