[3830] IARU KP4KE/QRP SO SSB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 11 22:04:26 EDT 2004

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KP4KE/QRP
Operator(s): KP4KE
Station: KP4KE

Class: SO SSB QRP
QTH: PR

  160:           0      0
   80:          14     11
   40:          40     22
   20:         456     55
   15:         113     29
   10:           4      3
---------------------------
Total:   0     627    120  Total Score = 255,480

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Hello!!! From KP4 Land
The 10 meter band was really close. I made a 6 ele. yagy but the band never
opend.  My decision to make a dual bander for 15 and 20 was good. I made 5 ele.
for 15 and 4 for 20. It worked good and the 20 meter made my day. Early in the
mornning I had one way conditions and my 4 watts can't make the way. I needed to
wait that the signals would get higher than 10db over S9 to make the calls.
The 40 meter was great but 4watts is not enough and the 80 meter band was tough
but I made 14 stations and 11 mult. The worst was 160meter. I called my
neighbors and they can't hear me.  I think my 4 watts never get out of the
coaxial cable. hi hi...
See you again in the wwdx contest 73 & Dx.