[3830] IARU EA5ON SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 12 08:25:48 EDT 2004

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: EA5ON
Operator(s): EA5ON
Station: EA5ON

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH:

---------------------------
Total:   0     1207   177  Total Score = 649,236

My first ever real contest from home after years of working from other people's
shacks and from my mobile. No low band antennas so the 40 and 80m contacts were
made from the mobile parked in the driveway. The continuing decent of the
sunspot numbers is more and more obvious as we head to the bottom of the cycle,
but a last gasp opening to NA on 10m made it all worthwhile. Are we still having
fun? You bet!